Commercial Real Estate Financing
Financing for Any Commercial Real Estate Project
Investing in commercial real estate can be a great way to put yourself and your business on the path to success. However, securing financing can be challenging. Fortunately, Charis Commercial Capital offers commercial real estate financing solutions with up to $1 billion in funding. Whether you want to purchase, renovate or refinance a property, we can help you get there.
Our Top Programs
We offer a variety of commercial real estate financing options for different types of projects. These are some of our most popular:
- Conventional: We offer conventional mortgages for stabilized investment and owner-occupied properties. These can be as much as $100 million.
- Equity & Mezzanine: If you want a tailored solution, we can work with high net worth capital sources to deliver one. These loans are typically between $5 million and $100 million or more.
- Hard Money & Bridge: We offer short-term loans with flexible requirements to help you with your time-sensitive projects. Bridge loans are perfect for when you need help to secure long-term financing.
- International: If you are working on a project in the Eurasian or European markets, we can offer financing for commercial properties up to $1 billion.
- CMBS: Commercial mortgage-backed securities conduit loans have low rates and fixed terms on up to $50 million.
- Construction: We provide up to $100 million or more for construction projects if the principles are experienced with equity.
Additionally, we work with some special government programs. These can offer exception terms:
- SBA 504 & 7a: Under these programs, we can offer highly competitive interest rates and terms for owner-occupied and hospitality properties.
- HUD & FHA: These programs offer low rates, full amortization and no recourse on residential, healthcare, and similar properties.
Contact Charis Commercial Capital today to learn more about our commercial real estate financing solutions. We will help you find the right funding for your project.